Terms and Conditions
We can accept payments for coaching services and software applications via invoice and bank transfer as well as electronic invoice that allow credit card payments via Worldpay.
We accept payments in US Dollars, Euros and British Pounds.
We do not sell physical products, rather coaching and software, so we do not accept returns. If you wish to stop using the software, then let us know and we will stop any recurring payments (once any minimum number of payments has been completed)
The Licensor (Relay Team Ltd.) will indemnify you for personal injury or death solely and directly caused by any defect in its products or the negligence of its employees.
The Licensor shall not be liable under the said warranty above if the Software fails to operate in accordance with the said warranty as a result of any modification, variation or addition to the Software not performed by the Licensor or caused by any abuse, corruption or incorrect use of the Software, including use of the Software with equipment or other software which is incompatible.
No other warranties
The foregoing warranty is made in lieu of any other warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or ability to achieve a particular result. You assume the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software. The Licensor does not warrant that the Software will meet your requirements or that its operation will be uninterrupted or error free.
Exclusion of liability for software
Except in respect of personal injury or death caused directly by the negligence of the Licensor, in no event will the Licensor be liable to you for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings, loss of data or any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use such Software, even if the Licensor has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Nothing in this Agreement limits liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
Limited Liability for coaching and consulting services
In the event of any claim for damages, V2C Limited limits its liability to 100% of fees. If a higher cover is required, then this can be negotiated before any project commences.
Website usage and company/contact information
The term ‘Relay Team’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 8 Crook Business Centre, New Road, Durham, DL15 8QX, UK. Our company registration number is 9234619 registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
To contact us;
email Tim Waddington firstname.lastname@example.org
phone +44(0) 845 0945 750